Down-Payment Assistance Options
Down-Payment Assistance Options to Get You Home1Down payment assistance programs help offset the costs that come with buying a home, like a down payment and closing costs. This assistance typically comes in the form of a grant or second mortgage and can make it possible to move forward with buying a home, even if you haven’t saved enough for a down payment.1
United offers a number of down payment assistance options that can be used with a wide variety of loan programs. Down payment assistance does often come with certain requirements. For example, some programs may require you to buy a home in a specific location or hold a certain occupation. If you’re interested in learning whether one of the options below could be a fit for you, contact our team of mortgage experts today.
- UAdvantage Community Partners2
- Up to $15,000 in down payment, closing cost, counseling, or rehabilitation assistance for current or retired law enforcement officers, educators, healthcare workers, firefighters, and other first responders; veterans and active-duty members of the military or their surviving spouse; and essential workers who are purchasing a home
- UAdvantage First-Time Homebuyer2
- Up to $12,500 in down payment, closing cost, counseling, or rehabilitation assistance for qualified first-time homebuyers
- United Home Access
- Atlanta Housing
- South Carolina CommunityWorks
- Alabama Housing Step Up
- Cleveland Bradley Housing Corporation
- City of Cleveland, TN
- City Fields (Cleveland, TN)
- Florida Housing
- NC Housing
- SC Housing
- Tennessee Housing Development Agency
Connect with a local lender.
Fill out the form below or call 1-800-914-8224 to get in contact with the Mortgage Services team.
Restrictions apply. Not all borrowers will qualify. This is not a commitment to lend.
2 UAdvantage First-Time Homebuyer and Community Partners are products of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta. Household income restrictions and other requirements apply. Please see Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta’s Affordable Housing Program Implementation Plan at www.fhlbatl.com for complete product requirements.