Support for your next big dream.Your dreams are our dreams. If you need a personal loan or line of credit to achieve them, we have a full suite of flexible lending options ready to fit your needs. Our competitive rates and award-winning service will give you the financial support you need to finish that home improvement project or buy your next home, without the stress of doing it all alone. Open a line of credit or apply for a loan with United today!
Loans and Lines of Credit
We have competitive rates and offer the ideal financial boost to purchase computers, appliances, furniture or to fund a small home-improvement project—and can tailor an installment loan that will fit your more minor borrowing needs.
- Local, responsive lenders help you access cash when you need it
- Choose from convenient payment options
- Open a fixed-rate line of credit1 for extra cash when you need it
- Use your line of credit for personal overdraft protection2
- Access your line of credit through your existing checking account
- Existing customers with a checking account can qualify to apply for an unsecured loan or line of credit1 up to $15,000 with Minute Lender3.
- Choose from a variety of terms at competitive rates
- Applicable to new and used vehicle purchases or loan refinances
- Borrow money towards your car, truck, boat or recreational vehicle
Home Equity Loans
Use the equity in your home to secure a fixed-rate loan that you can use to pay for any number of large purchases or projects. With United Community's Home Equity Loans, you receive your money in one lump sum to manage as you see fit.
- Fixed and variable interest rates with flexible terms
- Set period of time to pay it back
- No prepayment penalty
Home Loans & Mortgages
The housing market can be intimidating, but that doesn't mean your mortgage should be. With flexible loan programs and terms that fit whatever home you're looking for, we can work together to find the right solution for your home-buying needs.
- Fixed and adjustable rate mortgages
- First-time homebuyer programs
- Construction and renovation options
- Veteran programs
- Up to 100% financing
Get in touch with a loan expert.
Upon credit approval.
2 Not available for Lines of Credit originated through Minute Lender.
3 Limits apply. Minute Lender offers unsecured personal loans and lines of credit only. Please contact a branch office for additional personal loans and lines of credit, including those secured by a Certificate of Deposit or other collateral. Once a Minute Lender loan is obtained by a customer using a deposit relationship, anyone with account affiliations with that customer is ineligible for a Minute Lender loan. As an example, if Customer A and Customer B are owners or signers on a deposit account and Customer A obtains a Minute Lender loan, Customer B is ineligible for a Minute Lender loan. These limits apply even if Customer B maintains additional deposit accounts that are not affiliated with Customer A. As an alternative, ineligible customers may reach out to your local branch for additional lending options.