Skip to Content
_united community and ellianos coffee partnership

Finance an Ellianos Coffee Franchise

When it comes to funding your small business, there are several options available including SBA lending and commercial lending. United Community understands the Ellianos Coffee business model and is committed to streamlining the lending process so you can concentrate on the successful launch of your Ellianos Coffee franchise.1


SBA Lending Process

Basic Guidelines
  • Applicant will be required to inject at least 20% of total project costs as equity contribution and bank will finance the remaining 80% of the project
  • Applicant must have post-closing liquidity (cash available after the equity injection has been satisfied) of minimum 6 months’ personal living expenses
  • Applicant’s debt-to-income ratio must not exceed 40%
  • Outside income is considered favorable

 

Pre-qualification (2-4 business days)
  • Loan Officer will request a list of items from applicant in order to review loan request
  • Upon favorable review, the applicant will be issued a term sheet
  • The term sheet is not a commitment to lend
  • Once the term sheet is accepted, the Loan Officer will provide a complete list of items needed to move the request to the underwriting stage
  • Upon receipt of a complete package, loan will be moved to the underwriting stage

Contact us about financing for Ellianos Coffee Franchise!

Dawn McGovern

Commerical Relationship Manager

Jocelyn Heckler

VP – SBA Business Development Officer

  1. United Community offers financing to qualified borrowers who meet our credit underwriting guidelines and who have been approved as a franchisee by Ellianos Coffee.  United Community is not affiliated with Ellianos Coffee and has no involvement in the approval of the franchise owner by Ellianos Coffee.   This is not a commitment to lend.

External Link Disclaimer

You are leaving United Community and being directed to a third-party site that is not maintained, owned or operated by United Community Bank. United Community does not control and is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of the third-party. By clicking “Accept,” you are requesting to be transferred to the third-party website. If you do not want to visit the page, you can close this page by clicking "Return To Site”.