SBA loans for your small business.
Giving your business a name. Opening the door on the first day. Welcoming in your very first customer.
Every part of opening a small business is personal—and the financing should be no different. With United, you can get the financing that makes the most sense for your business, with a lending partner who cares deeply about its success.
Dental SBA Lending
Medical SBA Lending
Pharmacy SBA Lending
Veterinary SBA Lending
Franchise SBA Lending
504 SBA Lending
General SBA Lending
Frequently Asked Questions for SBA Lending
- Ground-up construction;
- Purchase of real estate and/or leasehold improvements;
- Purchase inventory, equipment, furniture and fixtures;
- Refinance debt
- Start-up a business
- Acquire another business
- Finance a franchise
- 3-years Personal and Business Tax Returns in pdf format
- Formulated Business Plan
- Personal Financial Statement
- Driver’s License
- Bank Statements
- Business License and Entity Documentation
- Current Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Debt Schedules
- Cash and personal assets
- Investments or gifts
- Business assets
- Seller or third-party debt on full standby
- Combining two types of Seller debt for equity
- Operate for profit
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent legal resident
- Show profitable projections for start-up or expansion of a business
- Demonstrate reasonable equity to invest
Connect with the right SBA lending partner for your small business.
Call 1-888-987-5884 to get started.
Connect with a SBA lending specialist to get started.
Our commitment to you and your business
We know you have many options when it comes to business financial partners. When you work with United, our diverse team of industry expert bankers will work to understand your business's unique needs and provide a tailored solution for your business financing needs, all while providing the exceptional customer service you deserve. From competitive rates and flexible terms to local decisionmaking, and deep industry experience, we are committed to providing the support and resources you need to drive growth and seize opportunity when it comes. Discover why businesses trust us as their preferred lending partner.
- Competitive Rates: We offer competitive interest rates, ensuring affordability and helping you maximize your return on investment. Contact us for more information on rates and terms.
- Flexible Terms: We provide flexible repayment terms that suit your business's cash flow needs. Contact us for more information on rates and terms.
- Quick and Streamlined Process: Our dedicated team understands the importance of a streamlined lending process. We will guide you through the application process and provide timely support every step of the way.
- Customized Financing Solutions: Each business has unique financing requirements. Our bankers specialize in providing individualized financing solutions that meet your specific needs, ensuring you have the resources to support your operations and continued growth.
- Best-in-class Service: When you pair the power of United's business banking expertise and resources with our exceptional customer service, you gain a banking partner that can help you drive growth at every step in your business's journey.