Non-profit Lending Solutions
To help you achieve your mission-driven goals, we offer specialized lending solutions designed exclusively for nonprofit and not-for-profit organizations. Our commitment is to empower your organization with flexible financing options, allowing you to focus on what truly matters—making a lasting impact.
New Market Tax Credits
Contact a Non-Profit Lending Expert Today
Our commitment to you and your business
We know you have many options when it comes to business financial partners. When you work with United, our diverse team of industry expert bankers will work to understand your business's unique needs and provide a tailored solution for your business financing needs, all while providing the exceptional customer service you deserve. From competitive rates and flexible terms to local decisionmaking, and deep industry experience, we are committed to providing the support and resources you need to drive growth and seize opportunity when it comes. Discover why businesses trust us as their preferred lending partner.
- Competitive Rates: We offer competitive interest rates, ensuring affordability and helping you maximize your return on investment. Contact us for more information on rates and terms.
- Flexible Terms: We provide flexible repayment terms that suit your business's cash flow needs. Contact us for more information on rates and terms.
- Quick and Streamlined Process: Our dedicated team understands the importance of a streamlined lending process. We will guide you through the application process and provide timely support every step of the way.
- Customized Financing Solutions: Each business has unique financing requirements. Our bankers specialize in providing individualized financing solutions that meet your specific needs, ensuring you have the resources to support your operations and continued growth.
- Best-in-class Service: When you pair the power of United's business banking expertise and resources with our exceptional customer service, you gain a banking partner that can help you drive growth at every step in your business's journey.
As different as businesses can be, they have typical paths to growth in common. A dental practice and a clothing boutique can both add locations. A farm and a pharmacy can both sell more to their existing customers. A quick service restaurant franchise and a veterinarian can both reach more customers online.
In an environment like this, it’s important to take a step back and look at the big picture. Both for the prime rate itself and for your business.