Business Savings Accounts
We have your back.Take comfort in knowing that your money is always working for you behind the scenes while you’re making things happen out front. Open your business savings account online today, or connect with one of our experts to get started!
Turn your business' rainy days into a full blown windfall with a savings account that safeguards your money and allows for constant access to your funds.
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Maintain a minimum balance of $300 to avoid a $5 quarterly service charge
- 6 quarterly withdrawal limits1
- $2 fee per excessive withdrawal
Business Money Market
Get the account that gives you a great return on your business savings while still allowing you instant access whenever you need it.
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Maintain a minimum balance of $2,500 to avoid a $12 monthly service charge
- 6 free withdrawals per statement cycle1
- $10 fee per excessive withdrawal
For a guaranteed return on your investment, let your money work smarter, not harder.
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Choose among monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual payouts
- Tap into a regular flow of income or reinvest in a United CD if you don't need the money immediately
As different as businesses can be, they have typical paths to growth in common. A dental practice and a clothing boutique can both add locations. A farm and a pharmacy can both sell more to their existing customers. A quick service restaurant franchise and a veterinarian can both reach more customers online.
A $10.00 excessive withdrawal fee will be imposed for every withdrawal above 6 per month.
2Annual percentage yields are current as of 11/15/2023. The minimum balance required to open the account and obtain the APY is $2,500. A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal. The APY assumes that interest remains on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal of interest will reduce earnings. Public Funds and Brokered Deposits are not eligible for CD specials.