United Community Bank Recognized Nationally for Excellence in Small Business Banking
February 22, 2022
– February 22, 2022 – United Community Bank is proud to have been recently recognized with multiple Greenwich Excellence Awards for U.S. Small Business Banking for the year ended 2021. United received ten awards in total, five of which were national honors for specific categories in Small Business Banking. The awards are given annually by Greenwich Associates, the leading global provider of data and analytics to the financial services industry. This is the fourth consecutive year the bank has been recognized by Greenwich Associates for its strength in small business lending and received twice as many awards as the previous year.
“We believe a strong banking relationship can be immensely beneficial for a small business owner and our teams see themselves as a true partner to their clients,” shared Rich Bradshaw, President and Chief Banking Officer. “We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service across all channels, and I’m proud to see our team receive such remarkable recognition this year.”
The bank received nine 2021 Greenwich Excellence Awards in the following Small Business Banking categories:
- Bank You Can Trust (National)
- Likelihood to Recommend (National)
- Overall Satisfaction (National)
- Cash Management – Overall Satisfaction (National)
- Values Long-Term Relationships (National)
- Overall Satisfaction (South Region)
- Likelihood to Recommend (South Region)
- Cash Management Overall Satisfaction (South Region)
- Proactively Provides Advice (South Region)
The bank also received recognition for Middle Market Overall Satisfaction in the South Region. The prestigious 2021 list included only 24 financial service providers out of 500 evaluated. Results are based on interviews with nearly 13,000 business owners across the country with annual sales of $1-$10 million.
About United Community Banks, Inc.
United Community Banks, Inc. (NASDAQGS: UCBI) provides a full range of banking, wealth management and mortgage services for relationship-oriented consumers and business owners. The company, known as “The Bank That SERVICE Built,” has been recognized nationally for delivering award-winning service. At December 31, 2021, United had $20.9 billion in assets and 171 offices in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee along with a national SBA lending franchise and a national equipment lending subsidiary. Through its January 1, 2022 acquisition of Reliant Bancorp and its wholly-owned banking subsidiary, Reliant Bank, United added $3 billion in assets and 25 banking offices in high growth markets in Tennessee. In 2021, J.D. Power ranked United highest in customer satisfaction with retail banking in the Southeast, marking seven out of the last eight years United earned the coveted award. United was also named one of the "Best Banks to Work For" by American Banker in 2021 for the fifth consecutive year based on employee satisfaction. Forbes included United in its inaugural list of the World’s Best Banks in 2019 and again in 2020. Forbes also recognized United on its 2021 list of the 100 Best Banks in America for the eighth consecutive year. United has been recognized by Greenwich Associates for the fourth consecutive year for its strength in small business lending and received five Greenwich Excellence Awards in 2020 for excellence in Small Business Banking and nine Greenwich Excellence Awards in 2021. Additional information about United can be found at www.ucbi.com