SBA Franchise Loans
Franchise Lending for Your Next Location
As a nationwide franchise lender, we provide SBA 7(a), SBA 504, and USDA Business and Industry Loans to fit the unique financing needs of your franchised business. We work with both franchisors and franchisees so that we can cover all aspects of the lending process.
From initial approval to opening the doors on day one, we know what it takes to be a successful franchise. We’ll help you navigate the steps to get there, and we’ll make the loan process as simple as possible.
We offer loans of $250,000 and above, equipment loan terms up to 10 years, and real estate loan terms up to 25 years. in addition, our status as a preferred SBA lender means we don’t have to go to the SBA for additional approval, which saves you time and gets your loan open faster.
Contact the Franchise Lending team
Connect with a SBA lending specialist to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions for SBA Lending
- Ground-up construction;
- Purchase of real estate and/or leasehold improvements;
- Purchase inventory, equipment, furniture and fixtures;
- Refinance debt
- Start-up a business
- Acquire another business
- Finance a franchise
- 3-years Personal and Business Tax Returns in pdf format
- Formulated Business Plan
- Personal Financial Statement
- Driver’s License
- Bank Statements
- Business License and Entity Documentation
- Current Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Debt Schedules
- Cash and personal assets
- Investments or gifts
- Business assets
- Seller or third-party debt on full standby
- Combining two types of Seller debt for equity
- Operate for profit
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent legal resident
- Show profitable projections for start-up or expansion of a business
- Demonstrate reasonable equity to invest