Home financing, built for our community.
United Community's PATH (Possibilities Achieved through Homeownership) loan is designed to give more people the opportunity to become homeowners. It's a no-down-payment, fixed-rate home financing option with no mortgage insurance requirement that you'll only find at United.1
PATH Loan Overview
- 100% financing up to $500,000
- Minimum 640 FICO
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage
- For purchase of owner occupied primary homes only
- No mortgage insurance required
- No maximum income restrictions for properties located in:
- Low- or moderate-income-level census tracts
- Census tracts with greater than 49% minority population
- No census tract requirement for borrowers earning less than 80% of the MSA median income
Find out how these new financing options can benefit you.
Connect with your local lender today!
Call or text 919-601-3780 to get started.
Meet our mortgage expert.
Restrictions apply. Not all borrowers will qualify. PATH loan geographic eligibility is restricted to the states where United Community is located and for qualified assessment areas within each state. Certain property types are ineligible. Other restrictions may apply.
Mortgage products and services are offered by United Community Bank. We are an approved seller/servicer for the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) and the Federal Home Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac). This is not a commitment to lend. Normal credit criteria apply.